Friday, August 16, 2024

 OK we're back uh. So this is another post on my blogger. OK so we're back and I don't know what I want to talk about tonight. No really I don't want to want to talk about. OK I was trying to get it to ride out. Write out correction the word period. Had a good day really did the 24 hour roller coaster with the **** edibles I don't know what it is they just take so long to get out of the system. But I don't know worthwhile right I guess. I'm still weirded out is rewriting self censorship or is it your first rawest work is your best edition of what you meant to say. Alright I don't know David you know Alan Ginsberg sorry Allen Ginsberg was one of the first guys that thought of that ****. He he compulsively rewrote his his works his papers um. Because of this very thing he didn't know I don't know if it was trust in himself. But Jack Kerouac on the other hand said just put it out there just put it out there **** the world you know. I hear your best work is your most raw unfiltered thought processes. What will become of language will language persist into the future.


The convergent course between humans and the machines. is there any way of rectifying this without destroying one side or the other because they're going to be and we're here the dogs crying at the door again. What happened **** to kick you out come on in ok. Mavericks here to help us with this crazy **** idea. So we're on a course to become this organ Mecca mechanical not Mecca like those **** or organic and mechanical organisms combined. We're going to have to face this we're going to have to face it we're going to think about it there's no way of avoiding it. I mean we're in the age of AI we're already coping I guess he would say with the beginnings of systemic artificial intelligence taking what we would consider human jobs or human placements of sorts. Do we fight it or do we dive headlong into it if we fight it I think we're ****. Because and here's the reason why I say because it's a tidal force in our evolution there's no way you can fight something that is this ingrained in ourselves to create to do to become part of. Yeah I don't think it's avoidable at all I think if we try we're self sabotaging ourself for moving to the next level the next thing that will be us in the future. But why do we get we're waiving engagements you know why why do we even engage it aceplus yes hey I'm going to pause you for a second because the monkeys are in here.

No comments: