Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Hello World,

   I've been in and out of the blogger deal for some time now. Stopping in and posting quick bit on nothingness and the ranting of a lunatic mind. It is a dumping ground for the chewed up refuse of a lost soul. This has been a source of relief in years where the bleed over from my bleak existence had a place to go and settle out. This mechanism clarified and digested the old me into some thing the now me and maybe the future me or beyond could use. I thought at one point I had something profound to say and I still do ,I guess. But not so much profound anymore just maybe self identifying. Some red hand finger painted in some obscure digital crevasse of the internet. Like a cave in France and an idiot at the bottom yelling "I was here and existed"
   Well I was here and existed; now so what. Get disciplined and write some content that shakes the world. Gather my cult following to me and share wisdom, Namaste. No, I'm an Idiot Shouting down a hole and getting nothing back but the echoes of millions of idiots back.

No comments: